Presiding Officer: Kate Hannick
- She is currently a freshman at Seattle University and studies economics, public affairs and spanish.
- She took Chinese all throughout high school and visited in 2012. She’ll be visiting again her junior year.
- She was a part of the Missouri delegation for all four years and eventually became Youth Governor her senior year.
- She is a horrid singer. Her family doesn’t let her sing Happy Birthday at family celebrations.
- She was in the Missouri delegation when the pool party was named “The Missouri Pool Party.”